How To Motivate Your Team’s Agile Mindset is a 6-Module, 19-Lesson online course that teaches leaders how to motivate, activate and maintain their team’s agile mindset long term.
- Leaders are exposed to Agile Mindset trends, common myths and popular theories before being introduced to 9-Agile Mindset Readiness Principles and terms designed to set the foundation for how they should approach agile mindset readiness efforts with their teams.
- Included in the curriculum are brief engaging videos each under 10 minutes in length, demonstrative simulations of instructional concepts to help reinforce each step, frequent knowledge checks, discussion analysis and a follow-along participant guide.
- Complete with templates such as the Activate Mindset Map, a workshop guide leaders can use with their teams, an Agile Mindset Readiness Scorecard to set goals and measure the success of agile mindset readiness efforts, and a 1-pg. planning document to help actualize next steps around concepts and tools covered in this course.
- At the conclusion of the course learners can: Create and launch agile mindset readiness efforts with their teams at any phase of agile transformation, Introduce Agile Mindset in a meaningful way, Measure their organization’s mindset agility, Conduct Agile Mindset Readiness Workshops and so much more!
WHAT YOU’LL STUDY
- Introduction to Agile Mindset (Includes 4 Video Lessons)
- Introduction to the 9- Agile Mindset Readiness Principles (Includes 1 Video Lesson)
- Motivating the Agile Mindset in 3-Steps (Includes 3 Video Lessons)
- Activating the Agile Mindset (Includes 4 Video Lessons)
- Maintaining the Agile Mindset (Includes 3 Video Lessons)
- Evaluating, Scoring & Planning Agile Mindset Efforts (Includes 3 Video Lessons)
- Course Outro with Dawn Nicole (1 Video)
The Agile Mindset Principles online course is Approx. 1.6 Hours start to finish.
HOW IT WORKS
Once you secure payment and enroll for the Agile Mindset Principles online course through this site, you will be able to create an account and access the course contents for a 60-day period, (includes course and exam).
Through this account level access , you are free to move about the course’s easy to follow learning platform which contains everything required to experience the course in full detail including all modules, lessons, participant guides and knowledge checks, all self contained within the course platform.
*For best results, the Agile Mindset Principles online course participants are given up to 60 consecutive days to take the course and receive their certification before access expires.
See online course time durations broken out by module.
MODULE ONE : Introduction to Agile Mindset
2. Today’s Challenges with Agile Mindset- Video Lesson 4:47 mins
3. Let’s Talk About Agile as a Framework – Video Lesson 8:13 mins
4. Exploring Agile Mindset – Video Lesson 4:55 mins
MODULE TWO: Introduction to the 9- Agile Mindset Readiness Principles
5. 9-Agile Mindset Readiness Principles – Video Lesson 7:36 mins
MODULE THREE: Motivating the Agile Mindset in 3-Steps
7. How to Motivate & Kickstart the Agile Mindset in 3 steps – Simulation – Video Lesson 6:20 mins
8. Motivating Agile Mindset Knowledge Check – Video Lesson 4:15 mins
MODULE FOUR: Activating the Agile Mindset
10. Activating Agile Mindset Readiness-Simulation of the Workshop & Template – Video Lesson 9:57 mins
11. How to Deal with People Not on Board with Agile Mindset – Video Lesson 6:00 mins
12. Activating Agile Mindset Knowledge Check – Video Lesson 4:09 mins
MODULE FIVE: Maintaining the Agile Mindset
14. Maintain An Agile Mindset Culture – Simulation – Video Lesson 5:50 mins
17. Creating an Agile Mindset Scorecard – Video Lesson 5:44 mins
19. Outro Dawn Nicole – Video 1:27 mins
Total 1.6 Hours Approx.